[Zope] cookies

Graham Chiu anon_emouse@hotmail.com
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 09:53:25 +1200

In article <613145F79272D211914B0020AFF6401918B07B@gandalf.digicool.com>
, Chris Petrilli <petrilli@digicool.com> writes
>out logic from presentation, which PHP3/etc do not.  THe DTML tags are
>MARKUP tags for formatting (a'la a reporting language) and should not be
>used for any more logic than you have to.  This should be moved either
>to a DTML Method, an External Method, or eventually ZClasses/etc.
>
>More than a few lines gets very ugly very fast.

I understand the need to factor out, but even if you move it to a DTML
method, then that implies that you are no longer doing markup tags but
programming, and it seems to me messy that you have to still have to use
a tag per line.  But I guess it keeps it consistent.

-------
Regards,        Graham Chiu
gchiu<at>compkarori.co.nz