[Zope] Problems with adding a DTML-document

Stefan Thull stth@topmail.de
Sun, 6 Jun 1999 15:17:12 +0200

Hello

I have installed Zope 1.10.2 ; Python 1.5.1 and use it with apache on
a debian-linux system.

I managed to compile it, make it work with apache, but I fail to add
a DTML-document.
That means I have the main manage-screen, I can  add folders but no
documents, methods or images.
I also can change existing documents, but I can not add a document.

After a long time of loading (4-5 min) the server says: "document
contains no data"

The same error appeared as I tried it with Zope (as downloaded
bynary)and Zap as Webserver. So I think, it is not an error in the
compilation but something missing in my system. Perhaps a variable
which must be set???

Where could be the missing link?

Thank you for any help

Stefan Thull