[Zope] New to Zope. Will it ..........

Robert Canary rwcanary@ohiocounty.net
Mon, 07 Jun 1999 08:47:07 -0500

Hi,

I am looking for a web interface that will let my current dialin users
create (without technical ability) and maintain their own webpages.
From reading some on the Zope website, it becomes evident that Zope will
do this.  But, I am somewhat confused........ I would really like to see
just such a scenario in action.

I also understood that it is its own webserver.  I do not want to up
root my Apache. I like Apache and I have it set to my prefrence and know
it well.   What I need is something that I can just link to from a
"Members Only" webpage and give them a users interface to create, and or
edit their webpage.

Can I do this with Zope?

Thanks in advance :-)

--