[Zope] Doing Python-ish things in Zope...

Pavlos Christoforou pavlos@gaaros.msrc.sunysb.edu
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 16:03:12 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 7 Jun 1999, Zope on a Rope wrote:

> I tried the Python-ish
>
> 	<!--#if expr="id[0:2] != 'zzz'"-->
>
> and that clearly didn't work.

you can try:

<!--#if expr="title[0:2] != 'zzz'"-->

use id() if you want to check against the id of the object

> That works well until I try to stay tidy and add subdirectories. I renamed
> my resource directory 'zzz' but when I put, say, an 'img' folder in it, the
> 'zzz' directory doesn't show up on the tree but the 'img' folder does.
>
> Any clues?

I am not sure I understand what the problems is. I have a similar structre
as yours and I basically do:

<!--# var "zzz.img.arrow.absolute_url()"-->

and it works fine.

If this is of no help can you give us some more info?

PAVLOS