[Zope] NEWBIE HELP! Zope remote access!

CURTIS David David.Curtis@state.or.us
07 Jun 1999 16:53:47 -0700

Greetings,

I am trying to setup  zope with so that all users can access the DTML web page.  When I try to access Zope using Netscape with the URL: 159.121.148.XX:9673/manage.

I get a time out error.

If I access zope locally it works.  What am I doing wrong?
Also, Im not sure if I am running zopeHTTPS or Apache 1.3.1 .  When I installed Zope I moved the PCGI file to the CGI-BIN directory as instructed.
But I must run the ./start file in the zope directory to see the Zope screen.
 Does this tell me that I am running the Zope HTTPS?  The ps -aux command does not show that ZHTTPS process is running.  Where in the documentation does it show how to setup for production?

Zope 10.2.1-linux2
Apache 1.3.1
MySQL 3.22.22-1
Python 1.5.1