[Zope] NEW COMMERCIAL FOR ZOPE! :-)

Tom Deprez Tom.Deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Tue, 08 Jun 1999 13:55:49 +0200

Hi Paul,

>Tom, that's a really, really wonderful site.  Can we link to it from
>zope.org?

Thanks for the compliments, this makes my day :-). Sure! It would be great
if you linked it from Zope.org.

>Everything worked fine on the two browsers I used.  Made me really
>curious about how you did it :^)

Well, it made me realise of the still big differences between two browsers
and their versions etc... It has cost a lot of sweat, swears, ... but
finally it turned out in a good way.

At least on the computers I tested it, it works... haven't tried it on a
Mac, IRIX,... nor on all different browsers.... Anybody did try it out on
these systems (or others) and browser? Does it looks bad? I do hope not.

>Thanks _very_ much Tom!

Thank you and your colleagues for creating and maintaining Zope and for
making it Open Source ....!

c.u. Tom.