[Zope] Collector source?

Robert O'Connor Robert O'Connor" <bob@rocnet.com
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 09:48:55 -0400

Hi Paul,

Paul Wrote:
> No, for the following reasons:
> 1) Since it is based on Z Tables, having the source
> wouldn't help too much.
> 2) We had been selling it as a packaged solution.

What is the cost of Collector as a packaged solution?
The http://www.digicool.com site is nice but I cannot find any
"packaged solutions" listed.

Do you have other "packaged solutions" that may benefit the ZOPE
community even if they are not open source and cost $$$.

Where does Z Tables fit into the big picture?
* Is it replaced or enhanced with ZODB3 ?
* Is it or will it be open source?
  - If not, What does it cost?

I have tested ZTables and posted a bug in the collector
(Item #143) on May 4th but it is still "...under review".
Perhaps because of ZODB3 ???

-Bob OConnor bob@rocnet.com