[Zope] Searching Zope sites?

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 04:31:41 +0200

Let me guess. This is a fairly frequently asked question?

I'm using Zope 1.11.0pr1, and I'm looking for a simple way to permit
full-text search, preferably including boolean expressions, on Zope
sites. Looks to me like the only objects supporting the "Z Search
Interface" are SQL Methods and Confera topics. Will full search
capabilities come with the Portal Toolkit? Until then, is there a simple
way to search through just, say, DTML Documents and DTML Methods?

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"`Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.'"