[Zope] ANN: Squishdot -- a slashdot-clone Zope Product

Martijn Faassen M.Faassen@vet.uu.nl
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 14:43:16 +0200

Phil Harris wrote:

> Methinks I found a bug!
>
> When running SquishDot with Apache the urls are not getting set correctly
> for internal links.
>
> I think the problem is in the 'site_url' method.
>
> I haven't got time to look at a fix for the moment, but hope it should be
> easy enough to fix 8^)

It does look like the fix should be in that method. Fiddling with it got
the banner ad working, but most of the other failing links still failed.
My own Zope URL prefix happens to be the same as SCRIPT_NAME, 'Zope', is
this a general pattern or am I just lucky? I was trying to figure out
which of the REQUEST variables contained the address of the site along
with the Zope prefix that's used in many Apache rewrite rule setups.

Regards,

Martijn