[Zope] Authorization required problem with Squishdot sites

Butch Landingin butchland@yahoo.com
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 16:28:37 -0700 (PDT)

Oh-oh. Squishdot maintainer reporting a Squishdot bug :(.

I had this bug report from A.M. Kuchling a day or two ago about Squishdot not allowing
anonymous access and I suggested updating the root folder security privileges to set
anonymous users the access contents privilege. It did'nt work for him then.

I have since started getting it myself and I'm *stymied*. I also added the query tinytable
data privilege set for anonymous users as well -- it is still happening. Is it only me (and
possibly Andrew) who are getting this problem?

Andrew, did you ever figure this one out?

stymied-and-confusedly-yours,

Butch Landingin
butchland@yahoo.com

P.S.  when you cancel the authorization challenge,
it displays this error message : You are not authorized to access box_url.