[Zope] AUTHENTICATED_USER problem

Wombat Harness the Third wombat_harness@hotmail.com
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 10:50:24 GMT

Dear all,

I wonder if anyone can help me, i have got some code that needs to check if
a user has a certain role. I have used the code:

<!--#if expr="AUTHENTICATED_USER.has_role(['god'])"-->
<!--#call "REQUEST.set('isGod', 'true')"-->

to check if the user is in the GOD role i have created. When you log in to
the site as GOD, the page works fine. However, if you log in as any other
user that doesn't have the GOD role, the login dialog box appears a number
of times asking for authorisation. The dialog box eventually stops appearing
and the page appears as it should.

Any ideas on the re-occurence of this dialog box??

Any ideas would be appreciated,

Cheers,

Wom....