[Zope] ANN: Client ISAPI extension for Zope

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 02:48:57 +0200

Announcing the client ISAPI extension for Zope, a piece of glue that
makes it possible to use Zope with an ISAPI-compliant web server,
specifically Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) 4.0 or later.

It is considered beta quality code. You are advised not to use it in a
production environment until a stable release is announced. Really this
means "I've tested it a lot on my machine, and it works, but who knows?
Maybe I was lucky?". Verbose reports of reproducible instabilities or
bugs are gladly accepted.

If somebody at DC wants to put it up under the "contributed software"
section, be my guest!

http://www.mop.no/~alex/download/zisapi-0.1.zip

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"`This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over