[Zope] BS BS BS BS BS BS

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 11:00:18 -0400

RewriteRules are processed in order, therefore you can specify a Rule
that 1) does no rewriting and 2) stops the rewrite engine at that point
and drops the request into Apache for regular processing.  If you
specify this type of rule before the Zope rule, then you can create a
subset of your URL space for other purposes (such as flatfile serving,
or traditional CGI scripting).

See http://www.apache.org/ for the details on the rewrite engine, be
warned, rewriting is perhaps one of the deepest voodoos of Apache.

-Michel