[Zope] Explicitly avoiding acquisition?

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 06:18:51 +0200

Is there a simple way to explicitly avoid a folder subobject to be
acquired? That is to say, I'd like to find a given object in some
folder, but not implicitly acquired through a parent folder.

I guess I can write a External Method implementing a function that
brute-force searches the list returned by objectValues() for the object,
but this is potentially "slow", at least compared to a dictionary
lookup. Is the latter a possibility?

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"What the hell, he thought, you're only young once, and threw