[Zope] Still trying no success... and [Why base href?]

Steve Spicklemire steve@estel.uindy.edu
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 09:53:48 -0500 (EST)

Hi Tony,

	I should have been more clear. I'm running ZServer.  It
supports *both* HTTP and PCGI 'simultaneously.' I don't think there is
any risk of database corruption since 'simulaneously' here means with
a single process doing 'selects' with Sam Rushings wonderful medusa
core, so database access is serialized properly. If this is not
right... someone tell me quickly! <I've been running this way for
weeks with no problem... so I'm guessing it's OK....>

-steve