[Zope] FYI: Portal Toolkit Slides and Demo available

Ty Sarna tsarna@endicor.com
13 Jun 1999 20:12:51 GMT

In article <3764AC10.EE6277AE@digicool.com>,
Paul Everitt  <paul@digicool.com> wrote:

> Ty, you do realize that this is already there, don't you?  Medusa has a

Well, sort of. I'm not using ZServer yet, so I haven't tried it and I
didn't know what sort of environment it provided.

> "monitor" program that Amos hadn't integrated until sometime in the last
> week or two.  There's a monitor client that gives you a Python prompt
> inside Zope.
>
> Hmm, I thought nearly everybody knew that Medusa did that and that we
> added it.  Does this functionality help?

I'm sure it does help.  It would be cool if it didn't need a special
client.  Not that having to use a special client is a large burden,
really.