[Zope] berlin zope barbecue reminder

webman webman <webman@beehive.de>
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 11:50:36 +0200 (CEST)

hello all,

this is just a reminder for all those people interested in
attending the zope barbecue taking place at beehive in
berlin, germany this friday at 13:00 CET.

if you plan to attend you must let us know by wednesday so
that we can make sure we have enough to eat, and if you're
a vegetarian, etc.

thank you to all those who have already let us know that you'll
be coming. we look forward to meeting you all, especially those
coming from other cities such as hannover.

happy zoping!

webman (resident burger flipper)

webman                                          |                        _
beehive GmbH                                    | ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
berlin, Germany                                 |  - against HTML email  X
http://www.beehive.de                           |              & vcards / \