[Zope] Augmenting aquired DTML-Method's in subfolders

Stefan Bund asbund@gmx.de
14 Jun 1999 14:57:23 +0200

pavlos@gaaros.msrc.sunysb.edu (Pavlos Christoforou) writes:
> On 14 Jun 1999, Stefan Bund wrote:
>
> > pretty new to Zope, so maybe there's a better Zope-isch solution to my
> > problem, but ...
> >

> You might try adding the following in your top-most standard_html_header
> (assuming you standard_html_header is a DTML Method)
>
> <!--# if augmented_header -->
> <!--# var augmented_header -->
> <!--# /if-->

I thought about that to, but of course, than I can only augment once
down the inheritance tree :-) Not that I really need a more general
feature, but I'd like to see if it's possible and there are other
circumstances, where getting at overwritten acquired Methods etc would
be very usefull.

> Then just add a Document or even a property with id augmented_header in
> your folder of interest.
>
> FYI <!--# var "_.render(mydoc)"-->
>
> will render mydoc in the context of its containing folder.

Interesting :-)

Stefan.