[Zope] Explicitly avoiding acquisition, how?

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 21:16:56 +0200

I asked this before. Jim? Got two seconds? You should know the answer to
this one.

I'd like to get at an attribute or folder subobject without going
through implicit acquisition. For example, I'd like to have a DTML
Method that checks its parent folder if that folder and _not_ its parent
folders carry a specific attribute. In other words, I want to test for
the _existence_ of an attribute. Same for folder subobjects.

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"`This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over