[Zope] Zope Hosters Welcome Here :-)

Scott Robertson sroberts@codeit.com
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 13:31:41 -0700 (PDT)

Wow, you guys are so swell when you say such nice things about us. <g>

Anyhow I thought I'd toss my two cents in here. Even though it seems like
we are the only ISP to be actively hosting Zope accounts, I'd like to
encourage more to join in. We feel Zope is a great product and that it
would only be to our benefit if more ISPs start using it and participated
more in Zope's evolution. If you're an ISP out there and you're
contemplating offering Zope to your customers please feel free to contact
us. We'd love to help you get started and look forward to having other
ISPs to share our experiences with.