[Zope] Software for Zope

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom.deprez@village.uunet.be
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 00:13:46 +0200

Yes, thinking of it now, you're correct, Freshmeat.net is something which
could fullfil this task.... Now, only waiting for a very intelligent and
Pythoness person to create a Zope-specific Freshmeat.net product. I'm glad
to help.... if there is something I could do....

However, with my discussion with Paul, the Zope site will change during this
month, but this doesn't mean that such a product wouldn't fit in the
community.

Mmmm, I think more tutorials should be written... like how do you make
Squishdot.... mmmm, to dificult I guess.

Tom.

: Tom Deprez wrote:
:
: <snip>
: > What about splitting up the software in categories, like Portals, news
group
: > software, navigation, ....
: >
: > Then for every product, we place the following info (besides of the
: > creators, home-page?, ...) :
: >
: > -An introduction to what the product does and is.
: > -A small demo example (like slides or animated gifs we've seen at Portal
: > toolkit)
: > -For which versions of Zope it is tested.
: > -A newsgroup or mailing list to which people can subscribe to kept
informed
: > about that product.
:
: Basicly, you seem to be talking about a Zope-specific Freshmeat.net
: clone. Sounds like a good idea for a Zope Product.
:
: Michael Bernstein.
:
: Zope maillist  -  Zope@zope.org