[Zope] How? ZServer + PCGI

Alex Rice alrice@swcp.com
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 21:52:31 -0600 (MDT)

I have an existing pcgi setup and want to start using ZServer as well. I
just don't how to get them both running.

The  Zope 2 INSTALL.txt says:

 * You can use PCGI and an existing web server if you use ZServer.

How? Do you:

python w_pcgi.py or wo_pcgi.py?
start ZServer with what args?

The docs are a bit confusing:

wo_pcgi == without pcgi ==> ZServer and ODB3
w_pcgi == with pcgi ==> without ZServer (ODB2?)

Therefore how to combine ZServer and PCGI? I know ZServer has a PCGI
channel. Therefore maybe the above scripts should instead be named
w_zserver and wo_zserver, because you can use pcgi in either case? As
you can tell, I'm totally confused here.

Would someone provide an example?

Thanks,

Alex Rice