[Zope] DTML reformulated as XML (was RE: [Zope] <% ... %> ?)

Otto Hammersmith otto@ipass.net
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:15:59 -0400

The suggestion I make in my syntax proposal is to leave var as it is and
add elements that do similar things, but better.  For instance, I'd like
to see a full-blown XLink support in Zope, so I can do the usual
"trasclusion" and even things like annotation of documents without
changing the original.  I think Zope is perfectly structured to handle
these kinds of things server side so support for any client is
maintained.

Which is, I believe, exactly what you're suggesting. :)

				-Otto.