[Zope] Any experiences with Zope+Python+Cygwin?

Miller, John M. jmiller1@uop.com
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 10:24:21 -0500

As a matter of curiosity,

Has anyone had experience getting Python 1.5.2 and Zope to compile/build
using the tools from Cygwin?  If workable, this might provide an alternate
solution to those out there without convenient access to Microsoft's
DevStudio applications.

I hope to give it the old college try myself, though my knowledge of Python,
Zope, and Cygwin is embarrassingly deficient, at some point this week.
Assuming the process does not turn me into a raving, suicidal lunatic (I'll
be sure to leave important contact information with family and friends so I
can be checked to be sure I haven't gone missing) I would be happy to write
up my experiences if any are interested.

Cheers,
John