[Zope] How stable is the 2.0 alpha release?

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 09:20:08 -0400

*Seems* stable to me.

It may be very stable.  You may setup a vast production site with it.
You may find a very excellent bug that may trash all your work.

If it makes you feel any better, we'll fix the bug if it's there. ;)

-Michel