[Zope] Cool but...

David J. Orme orme@cs.columbia.edu
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 17:27:05 -0400 (EDT)

Okay, Zope looks *really*, *really* cool.  The one thing I *really* wish
I could do is to NFS mount or SMB mount the object database onto my file
system.  Then I wouldn't have to go through the nonsense of uploading
graphic files and Zope would automatically interoperate with all of my
HTML editing tools.

Even so, I think I'm going to give Zope a whirl on a small project and see
what happens.  I like PHP but wish it had exceptions to help create more
robust code.  I think that Python is a better programming language, and
the way Zope integrates it into the web environment is very intriguing.

Regards,

Dave Orme