[Zope] Packing and importing with ZODB3?

Phil Harris phil@philh.org
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 15:42:34 +0100

OK,

This is the traceback:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File /root/t/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 256, in
publish_module
  File /root/t/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 161, in publish
  File /root/t/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/mapply.py, line 154, in mapply
    (Object: manage_importObject)
  File /root/t/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 98, in
call_object
    (Object: manage_importObject)
  File /root/t/Zope/lib/python/OFS/ObjectManager.py, line 441, in
manage_importObject
    (Object: ApplicationDefaultPermissions)
  File /root/t/Zope/lib/python/ZODB/ExportImport.py, line 183, in importFile
NameError: TupleType

I'll also stick this into the collector.

See ya

Phil
phil@philh.org