[Zope] Forcing a user to use a session... - sorry, no answer

Jules Allen zope@jules.com
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 08:50:25 -0400

Gutenmorgen Thies,

No, no answer yet. I've got a feeling that one would have to write a DTML
method which is sort of Python-ish but not exactly the same.

I've been playing this weekend and had no joy. As and when I get it
working, I'll write something up on zdp.zope.org and everybody will know :-)

Maybe somebody on the list can toss us a clue and we can work this out...

Best,
Jules