[Zope] Still having problems with manage_delObjects

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 16:30:25 +0200

Well, just one thing; remember that id is a method, so the part

><!--#if "id == toDelete"-->

actually compares the method instance value to toDelete -- not the
return value of id(), which is the actual ID. So you should rewrite this
to say

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"It has taken the planet Earth 4.5 billion years to discover it is