[Zope] Fixing refresh problems

Graham Chiu anon_emouse@hotmail.com
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 08:16:44 +1200

In article <B059671903C6D211A0D500C0F0301C7910C8EA@kubrick.mop.no>,
Alexander Staubo <alex@mop.no> writes
>1) Doing this:
>
>  <!--#call "RESPONSE.setHeader('Cache-Control', 'no-cache')"-->
>
>2) Putting this inside the HTML <head> block:

>This works with ZServer 1.11.0pr1 on NT.

Using setHeader works for me, but the meta tag does not on 1.11.0pr1
with NT, and Zserver.

Since I've never come across this problem before with other web servers,
I guess that are correct when you say that Zope/Zserver is not sending
sufficient header information to the browser to correctly decide upon
caching.

At least I can now stop adding random numnbers to my urls!

-------
Regards,        Graham Chiu
gchiu<at>compkarori.co.nz