[Zope] ANN: Zope XML-RPC!

Eric Kidd eric.kidd@pobox.com
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 21:28:06 -0400

On Sun, Jun 20, 1999 at 05:14:05PM +0100, Robin Becker wrote:
> as far as I can tell this is the only place where HTTPRequest interacts
> with XML-RPC so it appears correct that the body should have happened
> here.  I don't seem to have the same code as you so maybe that's the
> problem.

Try Zope 2.0a3, which includes the necessary XML-RPC code as part of the
standard distribution. I've just finished testing this on a Linux box (from
a fresh install, using ZServer) and it seems to work fine.

For those of you who are into XML-RPC, I'll have some new tools later this
week. I've got some really neat demos which I'll post to
<http://linux.userland.com/> in the future.

Cheers,
Eric