[Zope] Extreme newbie question about installing squishdot

Miller, John M. jmiller1@uop.com
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 07:19:37 -0500

Looks like you've already done the hard part!  All you should have to do is
stop and restart Zope.  Go to the control panel and you should see a
"Shutdown" button that does exactly as it says.  Depending on your setup
Zope may restart automagically one the next HTTP request.  This is the case
from the Linux/Apache/Zope system I'm running quite happily from home.  At
work I'm running NT/ZServer/Zope with ZServer running in a command window.
Here I have to manually restart ZServer because it exits out when Zope
quits.

If everything is set up okay you should now see Squishdot objects appearing
in the add item pulldown on the manage screens.

Make any sense?  Good luck...

John Miller
DDASC
x1219