[Zope] Extreme newbie question about installing squishdot

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 09:41:09 -0400

And if things go badly, you should see a 'broken product' called
SquishDot in the Control_Panel/Products folder.  Click on the broken
Product, click on traceback, and cut and paste the traceback into an
email and send it to the list where the Squishdot people can see it.

This is how bugs are fixed. ;)

-Michel