[Zope] nav trees

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 22:47:43 +0200

You can use the absolute_url() method to get an absolute URL to use for
the link.

Iirc the #tree tag also gives you an (undocumented, last time I checked)
attribute called tree-item-url which you can access like so:

How would unlinking the folder names solve your problem? Wouldn't that
make your tree virtually useless?

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"What the hell, he thought, you're only young once, and threw