[Zope] Gadfly and Zope, sharing database files

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 23:11:05 +0200

Correction: Tested with 1.10.2. Under 1.11.pr1 I can't even get the
Zope-distributed ZGadflyDA to work (known bug?), let alone the latest
version of Gadfly. Has ZGadflyDA been updated to 2.0? Is this something
that is needed?

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"What the hell, he thought, you're only young once, and threw