[Zope] DTML batch processing variables

Oleg Broytmann phd@emerald.netskate.ru
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 19:29:56 +0400 (MSD)

Hi!

On Fri, 25 Jun 1999, Martijn Pieters wrote:
> It has nothing to do with simple math, but everything with the
> interpretation of None compaired to 0's. Something that was implemented
> wrongy in python 1.5.1, and fixed in 1.5.2. This change brought out a bug
> in the code, which hitherto had managed to miraculously work anyway.

   Thanks for the explanation.

> 1.10.3 is meant to run with python 1.5.1, not 1.5.2, and has only been

   Bad news, really :(
   Or, it is rather my fault - I've upgraded my systems to 1.5.2 too fast.

> tested with 1.5.1. There are other problems concerning running Zope 1.10.3
> with version 1.5.1 than this one, like Netscape Publishing, FTP uploads and
> WebDAV being broken.

   No, I need only "standard" things - Web interface for editing objects,
DTML and SQL Methods.
   I'll write a demo application to convince my boss to try Zope. I am
pretty sure Zope2 will be released before our company will make the change.

[patch skipped]

   Thanks for the patch. Will try it...

> --
> Martijn Pieters, Web Developer