[Zope] Tree tag and SQL methods?

Phillip J. Eby pje@telecommunity.com
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 09:04:09 -0500

Don't be offended by this suggestion, but, have you tried having the tree
print out all the variables that would affect the 'second' query, and then
plugging them into manage_test of the query?  My guess is you'll find that
there's something you've overlooked as far as how output of the first query
gets fed into the second, or else the second is just plain wrong.