[Zope] RE: [Zope-dev] Z SQl Method (Newbie)

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 02:51:03 +0200

But does Gadfly work in 2.0? I know for a fact it doesn't work in
1.11.0pr1, and the error you cite is the exact same error I get using
the latter version.

I asked about this earlier, but I'm still waiting for an answer.

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"`This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over