[Zope] Running external applications

Andreas Kostyrka andreas@mtg.co.at
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 12:45:13 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 26 May 1999, Graham Chiu wrote:

> In article <Pine.LNX.4.04.9905251139360.16514-100000@gaaros.msrc.sunysb.
> edu>, Pavlos Christoforou <pavlos@gaaros.msrc.sunysb.edu> writes
> Looks my best option is to run Zserver for Zope stuff, and another
> webserver for my php3, perl and .exe stuff.  Presumably two web servers
> on different ports on the same PC can coexist peacefully.
You can actually run Apache+pcgi, and add subnamespaces with Rewrite
rules. Actually, this is not that pretty, as Zope does know nothing about
this objects (as they happen to be processed without even touching Zope,
but then, this legacy support.

Andreas
--
Win95: n., A huge annoying boot virus that causes random spontaneous system
     crashes, usually just before saving a massive project.  Easily cured by