[Zope] WebDAV configuration

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 16:26:30 -0400

Our email archive is not (yet) searchable.  If you were using e-groups
or any other email archiving site, you should know that we have no
control over those systems, if they're down, you should contact them.

Coming soon we will have a fully text searchable web-mail archive of the
list, and all of our Documentation using ZCatalog, the Zope 2.0
cataloging and searching product.

-Michel