[Zope] SSI & DTML working together

Sergei Barbarash sgt@russ.ru
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 19:56:37 +0400

I have a project for which I use ZDocument template package (DTML parser)
without Zope. Eventually I realized that I have to use SSI in my templates.
When I ran a parser on my new template, it gave me a ParseError exception,
saying "Unexpected tag".

I do know that I can get all of the SSI functionality via DTML. Anyway, maybe
it would be convenient to make an option, say, to leave the 'unexpected tags'
as is...?

I made a very quick and dirty hack to ZDocumentTemplate source which allows me
to do this. However, it would be nice if a patch could be made by someone who
knows his way in the Zope source code more than I am.

Thanks.
-- Sergei