[Zope] ANNOUNCE: FAQ Tool sample Zope app.

Gary Stephenson garys@magna.com.au
Mon, 01 Mar 1999 17:04:10 +1100

Amos Latteier wrote:

> Correct. This is what's supposed to be there. Does the FAQ Tool not work
> when you install it? Are you using Zope 1.10.2?
>
> -Amos

My Zope Zen seem to have gone negative (started at zero - and just got worse
:( ) but HOW do you install it.  I could find no mention of any "lever"s in
the ZMG.pdf,
and I have tried as many ways as I could think of to get my Zope (1.10.2 on
ZAP) to read/import the FAQ product, but no cigar - not even close!

Where does one put which files, and what procedure does one go through to
invoke said "Lever" functionality.  Sorry about this, but surely I can't be
the *only* one that is totally lost.  (Come to think of it, maybe I can!)

-Hoping-for-a-positive-Zope-Zen-before-the-millenium-ly yours:
(I just love those signoff thingies - one day I'll even think of a good one
myself!)

- gary