[Zope] DTML #var null= problem/patch

TFE MMS JARVIS JOHN jarvis.sd082@ex.tel.co.jp
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 19:09:28 +0900

Thank you for pointing out how to fix this.  At first, the patch
didn't work with ZSQLMethods until I made a small change:

271a272,274
>         #richard jone's null patch --- slightly modified by jj
>         elif have_arg('null') and not val:
>             val = args['null']

val wasn't set to None and so the null attribute never got used. Since
None is false, the above should be OK. (It seems to work for me,
anyway :^)

John Jarvis
Tokyo Electron, FE Ltd.