[Zope] Some tough questions about zope... (long)

Ronald Offerman ron@rotflol.cx
Wed, 03 Mar 1999 22:57:31 +0100

If this would work (having Apache parse the PHP code in the pages returned by Zope), you would save me a lot of painfull converting working PHP code (mainly database related) and I would gradually convert from PHP/Apache to Zope/Python/Apache.

Pleaz tell me how this neat trick is done... (maybe some fiddling with the headers???)

Hint:
Creating a DTML Document/method with the following contents doesn't fool Apache in rendering PHP!

<!--#var standard_html_header-->
<h2>Give me the (PHP) money...</h2>
Read the phpinfo between the lines... NOT!!
<hr>
<? phpinfo(); ?>
<hr>
<!--#var standard_html_footer-->

--
<- Ronald Offerman | ron@offerman.cx
<- Root Powered Carrot Munchers Ltd. Inc. SA AG BV

"This is Linux Country. On a quiet night, you can hear Windows NT reboot!"
"Daddy, why do those people have to use Microsoft Windows?"
"Don't stare, son; it's not polite."
"M$ Windows NT, an accident waiting to happen"
"What goes up, must come down. Ask any system administrator."
".sig too big? Flame me, I'm cold!"