[Zope] [ZDP] Announcing the Zope Documentation Project

Paul Everitt Paul@digicool.com
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 08:34:25 -0500

Michael wrote:
> Yes, at least theoretically. What would be covered and is
> this an online
> or offline course?

My rough sketch right now is a four-day course:

Day One -- Zope for Content Managers
Day Two -- Zope Programming Using Zope
Day Three -- Zope Programming Using Python
Day Four -- Relational Databases and Zope
         -- Zope for System Administrators

It would be a professionally produced and delivered "in the classroom"
class, a la Learning Tree.

That is, I won't be doing it. :^)  Instead, I'll produce a poor version
of the whole thing and give it to them, including the first customer
that will send maybe 7 people.  My poor version would probably become an
online version.

Just my thoughts currently.

--Paul