[Zope] Using Zope with CORBA (new user question)

Paul Everitt Paul@digicool.com
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 08:21:27 -0500

Jody wrote:
> My basic questions are:
> 	o Can I have an ILU mainloop inside of Zope?  (I really don't
> 	  care if I have to hack Zope or if I can use an external
> 	  method.)

This is a poor answer (as most here know I don't have the mental
horsepower to provide good responses :^), but...our _intention_ over
time is to have "ZServer" allow objects to be published via PCGI,
FastCGI, HTTP, FTP, and CORBA simultaneously.

Ideally we'd get some kind of Python implementation into the Medusa
handler layer.  Obviously this approach has some serious drawbacks...

Anyway, I realize that I'm not providing much of an answer, so sorry :^(

--Paul