[Zope] New subscriber: Zope on Linux/Alpha?

Bryan J. Smith bjs@crc.com
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 16:52:50 -0500

New subscriber:  Zope on Linux/Alpha?

I understand the Zope is developed on Linux/Intel and is supported on many
other systems.  Linux/Alpha was not one listed on the FAQ.  Anyone know if
it is possible to compile it on Linux/Alpha?  Anyone got a precompiled
binary for Linux/Alpha?

Thanx ...

-- Bryan

P.S.  If not, what are the issues?  I may be interested in resolving them.

Bryan J. Smith         mailto:b.j.smith@ieee.org,bjs@crc.com
Software Engineer    http://www.SmithConcepts.com/legal.html
Some say the U.S. is run by special interest, including me.
I say, cut the middle man out and save the tax payers money.
In keeping with the Bill Of Rights, the ACLU would be 1st in
charge, the NRA 2nd, etc...                 -- Just my $0.02