[Zope] FIX: Levered Products on win32 (FAQ Tool)

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 20:21:51 -0400

On 8 Mar 99, at 16:40, Amos Latteier wrote:

> The fix is to open the product.dat file in 'rb' mode. To do this, change
> line 420 of lib/python/App/Product.py to:
>
>         f=CompressedInputFile(open(home+'/product.dat','rb'),name+'
>         shshsh')
>
> Again, let me know if this doesn't work for you.

This fix works for me (lline 407 in my Product.py)

HOWEVER ... you must delete the FAQ product from the control panel,
then restart ZServer for this fix to take effect. Apparently the old FAQ in
bobo inhibits re-reading of the product.dat file.

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               ICQ: 14856937