[Zope] tree doesn't work 4me linux amd win32

Andy Heath A.K.Heath@shu.ac.uk
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 17:05:39 GMT

I'm a zope newbie.

I just installed on a windows 95 box and on a linux 2.0.something
but I can't get anything with tree working (other stuff seems ok).

Hadars' second sample app doesn't work for me (the tree part
produces no output).

Even the minimal

<!--#tree-->
<!--#/tree-->

doesn't produce output (tried this with the second Habar example after
creating the "sub-folders").

I get the same behaviour on windows as linux.

I must be doing something wrong.  Clues please ?

Andy
btw: Zope looks really good to me (when I can get over these glitches).

Andy Heath, Senior Lecturer   a.k.heath@shu.ac.uk      o
Sheffield Hallam University.  Phone: +44 114 2534904  /\
Sheffield, England            Fax: +44 114 2533161   () ()