[Zope] Problem setting security on a DTML Method

Kevin Dangoor kid@ans.net
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 18:31:54 -0500

Hi,

	Using Zope 1.10.2 on Win95, I was trying to set permissions on
a DTML Method. I was trying to set everything except "View" to the
Acquired permissions. View was turned on only for "Manager" and "Editor".
When I click the change button after setting things as I just described,
I get the following Traceback:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File C:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 877, in publish_module
  File C:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 590, in publish
    (Info: /beta/incoming/edit/manage_changePermissions)
  File C:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\AccessControl\Role.py, line 194, in manage_changePermissions
    (Object: edit)
  File C:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\AccessControl\Permission.py, line 166, in setRoles
AttributeError: manage_addProperty

If I'm not doing something foolish here, I'll submit this to the Collector.

Thanks!
Kevin

--
Kevin Dangoor